Thursday, May 25, 2006

From HP: Let's Throw the Bum Out

I know, I'm a Democrat. And I'm supposed to beat up on Republicans when they break the law - and look the other way, when Democrats break the law.

Well, guess what? I'm not that kind of Democrat. Believe it or not, I have no patience with crooks - of either party.


Here, here Bill Press! If a democrat lied us into a war, condoned torture, illegally spied on us, or was a corrupt politician in Congress, I'd want them out too.

Unfortunately that equal rule of law doesn't apply to most republicans.

"In the list of politicians now under investigation, the count is now: Republicans 15, Democrats 1."

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Harkreader said...

I totally agree. Corruption is corruption and if a democrat is guilty then a democrat must fact the music.

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home